Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: What AGOT looks like you?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I look just like AGOT 25!! (I recently dyed my hair exactly that color) I part my hair down the middle though, I have crazy cowlicks [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Skittl1321:
    There isn't one that is even close.

    I have light skin, curly short brown hair with brown eyes.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know TONS of people with hair like you. I've always wondered why they never made a curly brown(or any other color) haired doll.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not really here online, as I'm not home, but I look most like AGT 21 with freckles. You could say AGT 24, but unfortunately my hair isn't long and I have more hazel eyes than brown. If I'd have let my hair get naturally dark, I might look likek AGT 25 with few curls.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •